Start date: September 30, 2019
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Business Development Executive with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a permanent position in United Kingdom. Do you have the necessary experience?
Reporting to Renewables Business Development Manager, responsible for:
- Market research and analysis of business opportunities for N Sea and Baltic Region
- Monitoring of national energy policies in northern Europe
- Tracking of development of prospects, to understand specifics of projects and objectives of clients
- Competitor analysis and maintaining corporate knowledge of their contract awards and performance
- Building database of pricing levels within the company and externally of competitors
- Documentation of technical and commercial statistics to assist in corporate strategic decisions for renewables sector
- Collaboration with renewables BD community in the company
- Building relationships with clients
We go beyond recruitment
At Atlas Professionals, we supply environmental mitigation services through our international team of Marine Mammal & Seabird Observers (MMSOs) and Passive Acoustic Monitoring Operators (PAM Operators) for offshore projects worldwide.